The health and well-being of our community continues to be our top priority. We remain committed to protecting our community, the retailers, staff and customers, with signage reminding people of hygiene and social distancing requirements, sanitiser stations for all to use, and a strengthened focus on cleaning particularly frequent touch points and high traffic areas.
Please remember that we all play a part in keeping our community safe, and we expect customers and staff to adhere to public health rules whilst visiting Cannon Hill Kmart Plaza. This includes:
- Please wear a Mask when you enter Cannon Hill Kmart Plaza.
- Checking in via the Check In Qld app upon arrival to the centre. You are also required to check in with our supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, beauty retailers and those retailers who request it.
- Social distance yourself from others and keep 1.5 metres away
- Keep your hands clean by washing them regularly and using the hand sanitiser stations located at various locations throughout the centre
- Use tap-and-go card payments instead of cash where possible
- Adhere to floor markings/traffic flow and respect our customer limits when entering stores and taking a seat
- Registering your name and contact details with retailers who require customer registers
- Covering your face with a flexed elbow or tissue if you sneeze or cough
- Staying home if you are unwell or experiencing any cold/flu symptoms.
We thank you for your ongoing support of Cannon Hill Kmart Plaza and our retailers