Easing of Lockdown Restrictions
With the update from the Premier 1 April 2021 we can confirm the following:
- The Greater Brisbane lockdown was lifted at 12 noon 1 April 2020.
- From 12 noon 1 April 2020 at least until Thursday 15th April, everyone will be required to wear a mask in the shopping centre at all times – customers and retailers.
- Cafes and hospitality venues can open for dine-in service, providing patrons are seated.
- Businesses can reopen adhering to the 1 person per 2 square metre rule.
HOW TO SHOP SAFELY AT CANNON HILL KMART PLAZA
Remember that we all play a part in keeping out community safe and customers are expected to adhere to public health rules whilst visiting Cannon Hill Kmart Plaza.
- Masks must be worn in Cannon Hill Kmart Plaza including all retail stores and services.
- Staying 1.5.metres away from those around you
- Remembering the 1 person per 2 square metre rule
- Respecting the customer number limits at the entry of each store
- Hand and respiratory hygiene – washing your hands regularly and covering you face with a flexed elbow or tissue if you sneeze or cough
- Staying home if you are unwell
- Using EFTPOS instead of cash is recommended
We are committed to protecting our community, retailers, staff and customers with Social Distance signage located throughout our centre reminding customers of social distancing requirements. Sanitiser stations for all to use are located at the entrances to our centre and hygiene reminder signage is also located throughout. We have strenghtened our focus on cleaning, particularly touch points and high traffic areas.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely, and be guided by the advice from Queensland Health and Australian health authorities. For more information please visit: www.health.gov.au
Thank you for your ongoing support of Cannon Hill Kmart Plaza and our retailers.